If you are reading this page then you know that some of the most stubborn stains on outdoor surfaces are rust and orange battery acid. You know the Routine cleaning methods will not remove these stains. You need a Professional Rust Removal Service!
Rust is a common problem, especially on surfaces that handle a large amount of machinery, metals, or fertilizers, and it is extremely common in coastal climates such as here in South Carolina's Lowcountry. Orange battery acid is an orange-colored flash acid burn which looks almost identical to rust, but is actually a very different type of stain. Both rust and orange battery acid are unsightly, and difficult to remove.
We use a new safe and effective solution to eliminate rust and orange battery acid from concrete and asphalt surfaces. Our new rust removal service uses F9 Battery Acid Restoration Cleaner (BARC), the world’s best rust remover, from Front 9 Restoration. F9 BARC is guaranteed to remove rust, fertilizer stains, and orange battery stains more thoroughly than any other product on the market.
F9 BARC is safe for all of your outdoor surfaces. Other rust removers are less effective. This revolutionary new product treats the entire stain...not just the surface of the concrete, and reverses the ugly stains without harming the surface, thus restoring the concrete to its natural bright gray color.
Our system of rust removal can clean and restore all your outdoor surfaces. This works on bare concrete, colored concrete, bricks, pavers, stone, tile, asphalt, shingles, siding, vinyl, painted surfaces, coated surfaces, pool decks, rubber, and more.
We can remove unsightly problem areas such as:
- Concrete rust stains.
- Fertilizer stains.
- Orange irrigation stains.
- Orange pool acid burn.
- Orange battery acid stains.
- Rust on stucco.
- Rust on pool furniture.
- Mud stains on siding.
- Rust on shingles.
- Rust stains on asphalt.
- Efflorescence on concrete.
There is rust in areas all around your home and business:
- Under trash containers.
- Down spouts and water runoff areas.
- Mail boxes and newspaper stands located in many areas.
- At strip malls and parking lots, battery acid “rust” can be found on the sidewalks and curbs from cars parking there.
- Food courts have chairs and tables with rust.
- The base area of parking lot street lights.
- Bike Racks.
- Outside store racks.
- Shopping cart outside storage area.
- Loading docks usually have quite a bit of rust.
- Carwash bays have rust and soap scum. (F9 is excellent on soap scum too)
- Golf cart charging stations
- RV Parking lots and dealerships.
How Does Your Property Look? We Can Make You Look Better - Click on the Dare!
Give us a call today for a free estimate at 843-442-2109. We do commercial and residential rust removal.